Well, life happened and I didn't get this post out there in a timely fashion, but this weekend's InkStain'D is timeless, and features a great story that has been out there for a while - I must have been under a rock or something. But with an amazing scholarship fund to a kid living in East L.A., now this kid is going places. Read about Caine and his cardboard arcade. If Caine can do it at just 9 years old, I'd like to suggest that just about any of us can rise above our own challenges. This issue includes posts:
- Ninjabetic - Shall I Freestyle?
- Blue Heel Society - Day 14... My Dream Day
- Diabetic Aviator - My Life as a Pancreas
- Victoria Cumbow - But wait, I have questions
- Toucan Scraps - Life Savers
- Keep Your Garden Pest Free with these Natural Pesticides, made with ingredients already in your pantry
- How to make perfect French Fries (Ed. note: a guilty pleasure!)