Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Guitar Hero

We saw a really good movie on the weekend, called August Rush, with some really cool music. I've never seen guitar played like this before. I recommend it highly if you are looking for something a little different. First here's a clip from the movie with that cool guitar playing.



But while surfing around today, I found Andy Mckee. I can't even really say how exactly I found him, but I wasn't looking for him. Never heard of the guy. And he's doing that very same guitar technique. Andy is the REAL deal! To top it off, this video has had almost 13 million views on YouTube... that's 13 MILLION. Pretty cool playing. You gotta see this!



Did I mention that way back when, when I was a Little Furball, I played classical guitar? No? Well I did. But nothing like Andy. He's my Guitar Hero.

Contributed by Jamie Naessens

1 comment: