You were a good cat. You were one of the inspirations for this blog. You had a big personality, and a bigger heart, even if you didn't always show it.
May you find the things that made you happy, like:
- Lots of things to push off the table onto the floor like plastic fruit, diabetes supplies and satellite radios
- Drinking water from Mom's water glass
- Daily treats of chicken or salmon 'juice'
- Someone to pick you up to 'show' you where your food is on the dresser
- Finding bare toes to nibble (see 'chomp') on
- Rubber bands to chew
- Twist ties to chase
- That toy on a spring and stand that you liked to drag upstairs
- Kibble treats skittering across the basement floor to chase
- Ankles to rub against (but just barely touching, because actually touching is uncomfortable you know!)
- Finally, here's hoping you can come and go wherever you want - whether it be the other side of the door (why is it you always seemed to be on the wrong side of a closed door?), or go outside to roam as you wish
Things are sure quiet around here. We miss you and your little bunny puff of a tail, your big voice, your bigger personality, and all that made you special.
Your pawprints have left an indelible mark on our hearts.
May you Rest in Peace
March 1, 2003 - May 7, 2014