InkStain'D is out in all it's Sunday glory. You'll read all kinds of good stuff here, including a review of the iBGStar by Valerie Anne of Diabetically Yours (my newest blogger discovery - and what a treasure she is!) Did I mention I'm very pumped about this technology? My local pharmacy is on the case, but I might be downloading the app even before receiving the meter. Did I mention that I'm excited? Right... ok, moving on.
Cool stuff worth reading in the Sunday Edition:
- Surprise Surprise... - Diabetically Yours
- Yes I Can Have Chocolate - No More Shots for Shannon
- May DSMA Carnival: The best of the May Diabetes Blogs
- May the Fourth Be With You: Happy Blogaversary to SixUntilMe
- Predetermined Nonsense - A Consequence of Hypoglycemia
- Junk Food Ban in Ontario Schools: Protest video by students & definitely worth watching
- Eye implants restore vision in British patients (InkStain'D note: if they can do this, just think what the artificial pancreas will do... tech is just so amazing!)
- Often Awesome - a series about living life with ALS: a bittersweet love story
- Recipe: Homemade Nutty Bars
So please visit InkStain'D and discover what's worth reading.