Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Picture Story: Glucoaster* Show


(Not Quite) Wordless Wednesday


Tuesday bedtime
19.7 = 355 mg

Wednesday morning 2:00 am
1.6 = 129 mg



Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M. (exerpt)
by Simon & Garfunkel

...My life seems unreal,
My crime an illusion,
A scene badly written
In which I must play...

~~~ Click here to listen


Wednesday morning 9:00 am
17.2 = 310 mg


The After Show

Chocolate Icing Detritus

More Detritus


 For those who subscribe to 11:11... 
I'm a little freaked out by this! I think my spirit was a little bit off last night



*Glucoaster: Unstable (roller coaster) blood glucose over a relatively short period of time, which is effectively shown by a graph on a CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitor), but because I do it 'old school', you are treated to this rather lengthy picture story



No comments:

Post a Comment